Monday, November 12, 2012

cheap beats by dre kshop on the second

Of grope for on them, condition see shame one thus, Han Xiang Yun hurriedly left inside the building.And building in certainly also can not help an astounding dish bowel war ……
The chapter 44 sky,such as person, wishes(1)

I to the affair that the king reaches certainly account, so also not according to momentary, and for matching with my plan, the close of crystal shop, I am also the thing with didn't one silk to want a processing.
This year is ten thousand Li two years, this will be a year of many matters, is the fluctuation of cabinet in dynasty first and also have is a drought Lao disaster.The Ming Dynasty in nowadays hasn't appeared a too great crisis, but this is just the phenomenon of on the face of it.Is a so big clear government yearly revenue from tax shortage 1,000,000, if the historical data jots down of have no wrong of words, now is too in the Forbidden City Cang in also didn't more than 1,000,000 savingses.
There in no don't say to is a woe, open national treasury, the treasury that saves silver an unexpectedly still not equal to businessman's house is big!It is thus clear that the Ming Dynasty has already fallen off to fall what situation.
The Shuai Wu of Ming Dynasty with prosperous have with me again what relation?Imagine oneself probably just here of a traveler, the world is in my heart although can not say is like have no thing, but have never felt the human life warm of I, why want to add a fire for the human life?
In this world, what is true?I ask myself in own heart.Isn't that I lost confidence to the genuine feeling of the human life, do myself ever ain't the true love that enjoyed this human life again, can I see morely is a person to the power and influence of pursue.
The world myriad living things is since then a benefit, but go toward.Smile to see world, the game life is my current mood.
On connecting for these several days, I once had no front door, but outside of news I but every moment is paying attention to.Having intention to with me at the rich and honored isn't intentional of publicize under, and recent many people to my concern, when my forepaw left workshop, empress feet someone go to in recruit craftsman, and still promised the wages of a month 32 silvers.
To those people, I didn't concern, what I concern is Wang Da whether also therein, if Wang Da has no therein, that all these said to all have no meaning to me.
Can probably is God to make the United States, I received Wang Jia's someone to go to workshop on the second day, return and in of the person meet of news.And I still know in these people to still have me ally Hao a mark meanwhile, although it is said I don't have deep feelings to him, but on the market, have milk is a Niang, make this Hao mark also plant in the words in my trap, hereafter again cooperate with him not say, this is the benefits up of combine.
I went to a Hao mansion on that day, Hao mark is see in the flower hall of back yard of I, although know that this is a kind of means that he halters he, but I also felt a concussion that is trusted, although is so just one silk,cheap beats by dre, but is also all right already to me.
"Believe in Chang, I want afraid of you also know that I come to seek your purpose for the sake of, the affair of the craftsman in Chong text place my workshop in door."I call him way, believing in the Chang is his word, I feel on this he and fore basic virtues piece is exactly the opposite.Fore basic virtues piece's father is Jin in the middle of the company well-known tycoon, afterwards but walked into officialdom;But the Hao mark is a bookmen, turn but became there is huge sum in a house of of businessman.
Finish listenning to my words Hao object face up have one silk of embarrassed, how he and I say is also the relation of ally, but just encountered at me difficult of time, took in the craftsman that I just laid off, if also have no at ordinary times what, I not want of craftsman, he takes in also not is what fussbudget matter.However, but I drive I craftsman within workshop to harm, just lay off all of the craftsmans in the workshop.
The person of outside is saying that I was beall trayed by the craftsman of under charge now, so just blames on a third party other persons, lays off theirs.
"This, son hard brothers ……" Hao mark pays falter I of say.
"Believe in a Chang elder brother, if you the words that believe me, this time don't with this affair Chan and, if not that you relate to with me extraordinary, I not here seek you, if you the words wanted to earn money, hereafter opportunity to have plenty of."
"See appearance, the son is hard you are frightenned afraid, will we looking at Wang Jia and other people to pack the silver that the snowflake spend into purse?"To I of words, the Hao mark obviously doesn't want to listen to.
"You if the words wanted to earn money, I have an idea."I see the counterplan that I is to can not persuade him, have to take out an end, if he still doesn't listen to, isn't that I Be getting more heartless.
"?Don't know that what good idea you have to can compare this to O.K. earn money."Hear the way of approach that I still have to earn money, the Hao marks to full of beansly ask a way.
"If I if tell you, you have to promise me and listen to my don't Chan and the affair of silver mirror."Although I say so, but I know and mark the smart businessman who touches climb to roll to beat for several years on the market to the Hao to say and add again of words a burst of breeze that can be an ear.But I could say all to say now and could make of also all did, said up is do all that is humanly possible to help.
"You tell me first, your way of approach is what!"The Hao mark sees me still would not like to say and has a little to impatiently urge a way.
I in mind sighed an one breath, this wasn't my wrong, O.K. of matter oneself give him idea, if he can work well can also earn many silvers, also be unlikely to have great damage.
"Now imperial government practices ban on foreign trade, outside of the thing progress, inside of thing not go, the small emperor just mounted the throne nowadays, in the dynasty also not is settled, what you have to do is outside of the thing lane come in, inside of the thing deliver to go ……" I have no again keep on saying, the Hao mark is an intelligent person, and the intelligent person talks and says too manily to is wasting for own time and also is wasting his time.
"But, how to do there coastal defense?Imperial government but prohibit any ship to personally go out to sea!"The Hao mark says.
Although it is said at market several years, but see appearance, he still has a bookman of dogmatic, Be different from me, at original of I read too many books and occasionally also took a look a television in the middle of the world, anotherly didn't learn, but precipitating of several a hundred years of scheming, and that time, the freedom of speech, I theoretically is to know a lot to the scheming, now but be using for the first time.
"Hum!Don't say now those adults in the dynasty all at is busy in contending for power Duo power, looking at greatly good river mountain, became now what appearance, all of those officials who see underneath are a what looks, as long as you give them silver and also have what can don't become of?And as I known believe in Chang the elder brother seem to have way of approach in this aspect"I press near a Hao mark to say, but the taste is sweeping to see the clothes made by the western cloth on his body.
"Now that the son Be hard to all know, you aren't an outsider either, I tell you for the truth, my house although it is said the business in this aspect of coast hasing this, now everything all still and just and secretly, don't deceive you to say, I come to city teacher this time be for breaking through the way of approach of north to come of.But, till now be still on having no acquisition, so say that we don't say coastal defense now that pass not lead, is us lane to come in, also not ability at south the noodles sell!"The businessman special sense of smell makes him sign the flavor that the horse smelt silver from my words, but several years of experience still let he a saw this to plan medium key sticking point place.
"This you need not tube, at the right moment I want leave the city teacher sees to the coast, if you also go together with me to the words of interested in what I said!"I am afraid the Hao a mark is still a deathless heart, so want him to go together and let him keep off this undercurrent dashing city teacher with me.
The words finished listenning to me, the Hao mark lowered the head to think in a short while and finally raised head to say to me,
"Okay, I believe you, but make the affair of mirror, I have already thrown in many silvers, and the momentary withdraws not to come out."The Hao marks to say to me.
I deeply sighed an one breath in own heart, Hao the mark still makes a mirror to this this piece of big profession that looking at illegitimate profit Be not willing to let go, but see his meaning, he will not keep on going deep into again, I was in mind to check following, even if is this Hao mark to also get stick in,at most lose one several 100,002, and oneself let he with I go to coast of go, if can also have the piece 100,000 money incomes for a year as for words that is smooth, if go out Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment