Friday, November 30, 2012

google saysWhy Liu

Drink a way:"Call what call?Is adult Liu that do you want to see and then see?"
Qin Zong Quan after being beaten, the corner of mouth side immediately gushes a blood, but still doesn't shut up, still is yelling Liu Ding everywhere place name word.
The summer cans dance to stretch hand to go fetch a piece of dish cloth, is about to plug Qin Zong Quan's mouth, but be drawn back by Qin Mai.
Qin Mai says:"He has already lost combat ability and beat him to have no interesting."
The summer can dance this the stopping of Xing Xing is just.
Qin Zong Quan calls a way:"Liu Ding, where are you ?I really want to see you!"
Liu Ding silent short moment, slowly walk to Qin Zong Quan's in front, sink a voice to say:"I am here.You want to see me, why matter?"
Qin Zong Quan is exhausting of want to struggle, sit to talk with Liu Ding, but his hand and foot all breaks, is not likely to get up, can force of lift head, saying of difficulties:"Qin isn't hurt, I want to know Qin not hurt news.You tell me, where isn't Qin hurt now?"
Originally is talking a ground of public, all gradually silent come down.
Li Yi He and Zhu You Lei et als feel a bit surprised towards hoping one eye, all each other.
Unexpectedly, Qin Zong Quan incredibly still doesn't know Qin not hurtly news.
, Has the Xiao never told him to the Wan?
Liu Ding Mian is expressionless to say:"Qin isn't hurt dead."
Qin Zong Quan ground the reaction is very strange, though heard talking of Liu Ding, the but again immediately negated, harsh voice say:"Can't ground."
What Liu Ding was calm says:"Your believing is let it be good, don't believe, Qin wasn't hurt to really die."
Qin Zong Quan immediately grasps to wildly get up, exhausting of want to make, but his hand and foot all break, be naturally not likely to make, only the facial expression seems to be very ferocious and get red in the face from excitement of pause for breath, harsh voice call a way:"You fool me, you fool me!He isn't mortal!He can't hopeless situation!You must be cheating me, you must be cheating me!"
Liu Ding closes lightly lips, didn't utter a word.
Zhu You Lei says:"He is getting more crazy."
Li Yi He says:"Go crazy like."
What Qin Zong Quan chattered without stopping roars, the voice is more and more hysterical:"Liu Ding, you fool me, you fool me, he isn't mortal, and I have already made him break through siege!He must be to successfully break through siege, you could not grasp him!So, you fool me to say that he died!You fool me!"
Liu Ding Zhou knits the brows and slowly says:"He didn't break through siege.
He at be apart from you about two of a cellar inside, have been on the brink of death, see I come over, hence walk out on one's own initiative.He ……really is die.His corpse body all has already cremated to complete."
Qin Zong Quan is immediately foolish to live, mumbling to oneself of say:"Did not he walk?Didn't he walk?"
Sudden again hysterical of roar:"Is impossible!Impossibly!You must be cheating me, you must be cheating me!"
Liu Ding Wei sighs 1.
Li Yi He comes up and sinks a voice to say:"Qin Zong Quan, Qin isn't hurt really don't walk.He still tries to pretend to be dead to assault my house's adult, the result dies at my house's adult under charge."Right away isn't hurt on that day Qin how beg for dead process on his/her own initiative, in brief said 1 time.
On the bed that Qin Zong Quan is nerveless to lie on the plank, the hard way want to open oneself's double eye, but he can't sees everything, he can be nerveless to groan:"Why?Meeting why so?"
Liu Ding says:"Is not Qin hurt to is you what person?"
Qin Zong Quan is sad to say:"Your Liu Ding why the need for knows perfectly wells past ask?"
Li Yi He says:"Is he really your son?"
Qin Zong Quan's point nods, full face of sad.
He ever since that time drive mighty and valiant soldier captive after, haven't shown unintentionally facial expression like this.
Liu Ding says
Why on bed terms does he mutually recognize?"
Qin Zong Quan says:"Is that he Be not willing to recognize my ground."
Li Yi He curiously says:"Is this why?"
Qin Zong Quan is slanting head, imitate a Buddha think of things of the past, very long just say:"His mother is a common people female who allows state, I lead troops to garrison to allow state that year, and she ……BE not hurt.But at that time chaos and disturbances of war of, I have never wanted and taken her to walk, also isn't likely to take her to walk, she finally still died at disorderly soldier in, afterwards I whence and again passed by, she is dead, but leave now not hurt.I call for him not hurt, hope that he doesn't suffer from injury forever and has never thought ……"
He suddenly laid up sad air and groaned to say:"Does he die in your under charge?"
Liu Ding says:"He is to win first Xiao to the ghost of Wan cry a rattan previously, have already been getting more hopeless."
Qin Zong Quan is again sad.
Liu Ding originally thinks that he will lambaste Xiao to the Wan of and have never thought, he pours is choose silent, don't know as well to is what cause.
Zhu You Lei says in the behind:"You also need not too sad, you are soon about to have a reunion with him."
The original facial expression of Qin Zong Quan is stagnant,cnn, suddenly hear this speech, immediately once the spirit flap and say:"Is quite good, Liu Ding, this time I drive transfer under guard an interest dollar mansion, affirmation is to can not live, I want to please an affair now!"
Liu Ding shakes and slowly says:"Execuse me, I can not promise."
Qin Zong Quan is again worried, and then is disappointment, the Huang hotfoot says:"Why?"
Liu Ding sinks a voice to say:"I mighty and valiant soldier numerous officers and mens die in your under charge, you are my personal enemy, I am also your personal enemy, do you what is up please mine?"
Qin Zong Quan says:"Liu Ding, I know, I is guilty of the most hideous crime, but, I think …… you can want your father ……"
Once Li Yi He's facial expression change and immediately drink a way:"Bastard!What do you talk nonsense?"
Qin Zong Quan pauses for breath to say:"When the rumours your mother waits person to die in an accident, still someone talks for they talking, my Qin Zong Quan now alone and helpless Ling Ding, certainly can'ting someone for me.I don't hope that someone talks for me as well.The whole life of my Qin Zong Quan kills people likes flies, but has never begged anyone.But, now,google, at I in the article of death previous, I really have a very small claim.You don't want to consider as I am the commander-in-chief of the Huai west soldier, please consider as I am a father of wretchedness, satisfy me am a smallly wishes."
Liu Ding silent short moment, speak slowly a way:"Is all right!Do you want me to do what?"
Qin Zong Quan says:"Bother you will not hurt cremate, will he ground the cremated ashes take for me."
Liu Ding knits the brows to say:"Where do you can take to go?"
Qin Zong Quan dazes a short moment, long breath and sigh:"I don't know as well.As long as his cremated ashes keeps company with me over a long period of time, I am also getting more fully satisfied."
Liu Ding obviously hesitated for a while.
Beside and loudly drinks a way:"Bad thief, such as, adult Liu, and this etc. manages him to do very?"
Zhu You Lei is sympathetic toward deluge, put in a word say:"The this speech of adult differs Yi.So-called person it will die, its speech is also kind.This doesn't disobey national laws again and have can not?He all sooner or later wants to set out ground, adult again why the need for hasty at momentary?"
Li Yi He also says:"Say of is also."
But drink a way:"Bearer, take he!"
The absolute being plan soldier ground person comes up to take Qin Zong Quan.
Liu Ding suddenly says:"Is slow!"
The absolute being plan soldier ground person quickly stops.
Looking at Liu Dings and deeply sink of say:"Adult Liu, you return to protect Huai west in everywhere soldier bad thief, is intention?"
This talks a , all mighty and valiant soldier officers and mens, immediately the color changes,Facebook.
Cui Hang and the facial expression of the Cui Xie wasn't good-looking either.
This time's words, is tantamount to negative the mighty and valiant soldier exterminate Huai west the rare merit of the soldier, if let the mighty and valiant soldier whole army officers and men know, only afraid his dead have no burial ground.He the original party in government court still just a little know how to be a person and arrived a mighty and valiant soldier here, it is an everywhere and Liu Ding to set against to pour, seem to have no objection to Liu Ding and then can not show his/her own existence, it is too to make people angry really.
The history light Bi says:"Adult, you talk like this, it is your to don't know Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment